Mic's Alaskan Adventure

Mic went to Alaska on a 10 day fishing trip with my dad. My dad goes every other year to the same fishing lodge, and fishes for Salmon & Halibut. He brings back like 250 lbs of fish!
Its been awhile since we spent that many days away from each other. Having the bed to myself, and driving Mic's car was fun for the first two days, then I started missing him. Luckily I was really busy with my second week of nursing school, and was hardly ever home. I had my first two clinicals while he was gone.

I'm so glad he got the opportunity to go though, it sounds like it was so much fun & such a great experience. Even if he was gone over our anniversary. We'll just have to do something fun in December after my finals.

Our freezer is packed full of salmon. I don't even like fish, but I'm hoping to find a recipe that changes that.


view from the float plane

beautiful double rainbow after a storm


right outside their lodge door.

Mic's halibut he caught, apparently the only one caught that week!

what a view!

they caught their max limit before lunchtime

more deer

float plane 

big one!



stormiest day





No comments:

Post a Comment